Follow me below

         

I no longer update this blog, but you can catch me being a bit more active at the links above.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Taniwha Dragon Drawing

Dragon Drawing
Taniwha/Dragon Drawing

Going back to my cultural heritage with this one, the Taniwha can be characterized as a dragon but they do take many other forms. For the most part this is just a straight up dragon drawing with a couple features that add a Taniwha aspect to it, such as the row of spines down the back and the ears, which are traditionally how the eyes are portrayed.

I definitely plan on exploring this creature more in the future, need to go deep with that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, so please feel free to leave one, Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...